Welcome Friends to the Hood River Saddle Club, Established 1945
We welcome all disciplines and levels of riders, and equine enthusiasts.
The Hood River Saddle Club is a 501c3 non-profit focused on fostering safe and educational horsemanship based In Hood River County Oregon.
We are a diverse group of equestrian enthusiasts from young to golden oldies, from beginners to professionals, gamers, trail riders, dressage, hunter/jumpers, cutters, ten penners, 3-day eventers, show horses, pleasure horses, and the list goes on. We invite you to join us in the celebration of the horse.
Our Mission Statement:
- To maintain and operate a not-for-profit public facility to promote horseback riding as a sport
- To disseminate information among people who are interested in horses, horsemanship, and the sport of horseback riding
- To encourage the ownership of saddle horses
- To cooperate with other horse organizations in all matters relating to horsemanship and ownership of horses
- To sponsor or facilitate functions related to the sport and generally to encourage all responsible horse activities which promote a sustained interest in the sport of horsemanship
Driving instructions from I-84
Heading East or Westbound –
- Take Exit 62 and head East on Cascade Ave.
- Turn right (south) on Wine Country Ave. Stay on this road as it winds up a hill and turns into County Club Road,
- Take a left on Belmont (You will see the sign) and turn left into the circular driveway.