Welcome to the Hood River Saddle Club
All disciplines and levels of riders, leaders, and lovers of the horse are welcome! We are a diverse group of equestrian enthusiasts from young to golden oldies, from beginners to professionals, gamers, trail riders, dressage, hunter/jumpers, cutters, ten penners, 3-day eventers, show horses, pleasure horses, and the list goes on. We invite you to join us in the celebration of the horse.
Our Mission Statement:
- To maintain and operate a not-for-profit public facility to promote horseback riding as a sport
- To disseminate information among people who are interested in horses, horsemanship and the sport of horseback riding
- To encourage the ownership of saddle horses
- To cooperate with other horse organizations in all matters relating to horsemanship and ownership of horses
- To sponsor or facilitate functions related to the sport and generally to encourage all responsible horse activities which promote a sustained interest in the sport of horsemanship